中文 HongKong
Industry: Advanced Search
  

<123>

詢問美容與洗衣服務
      Author:3edu教育網     Source: 3edu教育網     Release Time:6/10/2009 6:57:24 PM     View Times:10077
 
詢問美容與洗衣服務
 
 
    雖然是出外旅行,從衣物清洗到頭髮整理,日常生活的清潔一樣也不會少。若想要好好享受度假時光,不再理會這些瑣事,不妨善加利用旅館的美容與洗衣服務,輕輕鬆松做個光鮮遊客。 

    我有些衣服需要送洗。
     I have some laundry. 

    這些衣服需要洗滌(熨平)。
     I’d like these clothes cleaned (pressed). 

    請將你需要洗的衣服放在紙袋中,並將衣物內容寫下來。
     Please put your laundry in the paper bag and write down the contents of the laundry on it. 

    明天(後天)是否可洗好?
     Will it be ready by tomorrow (the day after tomorrow)? 

    我今晚(明天)就要。
     I need them tonight (tomorrow). 

    我明早9點以前需要這些清洗的衣物。
     I'd like to have my laundry by 9 o'clock tomorrow morning. 

    這件不是我的。
     This is not mine. 

    有一件遺失了。
     There’s one piece missing. 

    明早幾時開始可以送洗衣物?
     From what time do you accept laundry tomorrow morning? 

    從早上9點開始到下午4點為止。
     From 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. 

    旅館中有美容院(理髮廳)嗎?
     Is there a beauty salon (barber shop) in this hotel? 

    我想要預約今天下午5點。
     I'd like to make an appointment for 5 pm today. 

    你想要如何整理你的頭髮?
     How would you like your hair? 

    請幫我剪頭髮和洗髮(修鬍鬚)。
     Haircut and shampoo (shave) , please. 

    請幫我洗頭和整理頭髮。
     Shampoo and set, please. 

    請不要剪太短。
     Please don’t cut it too short. 

    後面(兩邊、頭頂)請再剪一些。
     A little more off the back (sides/top). 

    我不需要抹髮油。
     I don’t need hair oil.
Home  |   Talents Recruitment  |   Company Recruitment  |   Education  |   News Centre  |   Talk853.com  |   Bid853.com  |   About Us  |   Contact Us
Disclaimer: This website is only a communication platform between companies and applicants. Not any service relations is involved between any companies and applicants.
Copyright© 2005-2024  澳門人才網(www.Job853.com). All rights reserved.
Powered by Cheung Kong Network Company Limited (Macau Internet Service License 01/2007)