中文 HongKong
Industry: Advanced Search
 

<123>

銀行英語口語-存款
      Author:job853     Source: job853     Release Time:12/21/2007 4:46:59 PM     View Times:11394
銀行英語口語-存款

How much do you want to deposit with us?
你想在我們這存多少?

How much do you wish to pay into your account?
你希望在你的戶頭上存多少?

How much money do you plan to keep in your account on a regular basis?
你計劃在你的戶頭上定期存放多少錢?

How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?
你有多少錢要存入呢?

I think you may deposit your money with the bank, or leave it here for temporary safe-keeping.
我認為你可把錢存入銀行,或留在銀行暫保管起來。

Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you're to deposit as well as your name, address and professional unit?
請填張存款單,寫明要存的數額以及你的姓名,地址和工作的單位,好嗎?

I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.
我想在我的戶頭上存300元。

I want to deposit these cheques in my account.
我想把這些支票存在我的戶頭上。

I'd like to pay 200 yuan into my deposit account.
我想在在我的定期存款戶頭上存200元。

I want to deposit my paycheck.
我想存入我的工資支票。

I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.
我想知道我能否在這兌換支票。

Will you please cash this traveler's cheque?
請兌現這張旅行支票好嗎?

I'd like to cash this money order.
我想兌現這張匯款單。

I want to cash the balance of a traveler's letter of credit.
我要把旅行信用證的結餘兌現。

Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques?
請告訴我兌換支票收手續費嗎?

Could you tell me how much the checks cost?
請告訴我這些支票要花多少錢?

What if I overdraw?
如果透支了怎麼辦?

Please sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check.
如果想兌支票,請在底線上簽名。

Please write your account number on the back of the check.
請在支票背面寫上你的帳號。

We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 yuan.
我們承兌這張支票的透支額只有5元。

Please endorse the cheque.
請背簽這張支票。

The traveler's checks cost 1.5% of the total amount of purchase.
旅行支票手續費是購買總額的1.5%。

Here's the cheque book. When you send a cheque by post be careful to cross it, but if you wish to cash a cheque yourself, you must leave it "open".
這是一本支票簿,你郵寄支票時,注意要在支票上打叉線。但是如果你本人想開張兌現支票,就不可打叉線。

Each cheque you write will cost 2 dollars.
你每開一張支票將花2美圓。

Useful Words and Phrases

account number 帳目編號
depositor 存戶
pay-in slip 存款單
a deposit form 存款單
a banding machine 自動存取機
to deposit 存款
deposit receipt 存款收據
private deposits 私人存款
certificate of deposit 存單
deposit book, passbook 存折
credit card 信用卡
principal 本金
overdraft, overdraw 透支
to counter sign 雙簽
to endorse 背書
endorser 背書人
to cash 兌現
to honor a cheque 兌付
to dishonor a cheque 拒付
to suspend payment 止付
cheque,check 支票
cheque book 支票本
order cheque 記名支票
bearer cheque 不記名支票
crossed cheque 橫線支票
blank cheque 空白支票
rubber cheque 空頭支票
cheque stub, counterfoil 票根
cash cheque 現金支票
traveler's cheque 旅行支票
cheque for transfer 轉帳支票
outstanding cheque 未付支票
canceled cheque 已付支票
forged cheque 偽支票
Bandar's note 莊票,銀票

Home  |   Talents Recruitment  |   Company Recruitment  |   Education  |   News Centre  |   Talk853.com  |   Bid853.com  |   About Us  |   Contact Us
Disclaimer: This website is only a communication platform between companies and applicants. Not any service relations is involved between any companies and applicants.
Copyright© 2005-2024  澳門人才網(www.Job853.com). All rights reserved.
Powered by Cheung Kong Network Company Limited (Macau Internet Service License 01/2007)